- High speed: In just over four years from Abitur to Master. This cannot be done any faster at any other university.
- Intensive supervision: Every student has a professor as their own personal mentor.
- Bachelor with the full number of points: 210 instead of the common 180 credit points – and in only three years.
- Exclusive master’s programmes: We offer master’s courses which hardly any other university offers.
- Extremely wide-ranging: Our study courses offer great freedom of choice. Everyone can choose electives to suit their individual strengths and interests.
- Career start inclusive: We cooperate with over 200 companies in teaching and research.
- International: Semesters abroad at one of our partner universities are an option in all our study courses. Internships are also possible at foreign companies. And as the FHDW Hannover is an ERASMUS-Hochschule, grants are also available.
Studies in accordance with ECTS principles
The Bachelor and Master’s courses at FHDW Hannover are consistent with the requirements of the European Credit Transfer System (ECTS). In line with the ECTS principles FHDW Hannover awards Credit Points (CP) for academic achievements. For studies at a foreign university up to 15 CPs per semester can be counted towards an FHDW degree. The prerequisite here is an appropriate Learning Agreement with the foreign partner university. Furthermore the academic achievements must be satisfactory and recorded in the Transcript of Records as well as in the Diploma Supplement of the FHDW. For internships and mobility activities a maximum of 8 CPs for an internship of at least 6 and a maximum of 12 weeks can be recognised providing a project report is submitted.